On April 26, 2018 the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) is performing system maintenance to further improve the .CA registry system.
In order to successfully complete the maintenance there will be a 1 hour maintenance window from 2000 PT on April 26 to 2100 PT on April 26. During this time, certain Registrant transactions will be intermittently impacted. This maintenance only pertains to .CA domains. No other domain extensions are affected.
Please note that all .CA domain names will continue to function normally throughout the maintenance period. The maintenance being performed only affects the ability to perform updates to information or functionality of .CA domains. The following transactions will be impacted during the service maintenance:
- You will not be able to submit new .CA domain registrations.
- You will not be able to approve the CIRA Registrant Agreement.
- You will not be able to update or renew existing .CA domain names.
- The To Be Released list will not be accessible.
- WHOIS will not be accessible.
Questions? Please contact Customer Support at 1-866-221-7878 or email@example.com